Healthy, Raw Cookie Dough Bites
This completely RAW dessert is sweet and delicious with only 1 gram of sugar per serving, and you will love how simple it is to prepare! Enjoy for dessert, a snack, or even a guilt-free, late-night treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Calories per serving: 62
Check Out Annie’s Other Recipes:
- Perfect Sweet Potato Fries (Fat-Free!)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- Vegan Carrot Hotdog
- Carrot Fries
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- The Best Banana Bread
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 12 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener to taste)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut optional
Combine coconut flour and almond butter in bowl and mix thoroughly.
Add in applesauce, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and stevia. Mix thoroughly.
Scoop out dough and roll into balls.
Coat with shredded coconut if desired!