Last night I decided to try something different. We had a leftover rotisserie chicken and I wanted to re-imagine it. I created a delicious chicken casserole with artichoke, roasted tomato, and spinach. Then I simply put it in the oven and let it do its thing. The meal was delicious and I’ll be sure to add this one in our family rotation.
I love roasted tomatoes, artichokes, onions and spinach so I threw everything them right in. Who doesn’t love artichokes?
Artichokes Have So Many Health Benefits
They have fiber, antioxidants, can lower cholesterol, folic acid, liver health, cancer prevention and the list goes on. That’s why I added two cans of artichoke hearts. This chicken casserole is loaded with spinach, too! Plus, that smoky flavor of a roasted tomato.
Find the recipe below! Let us know how you liked this chicken casserole by sharing your photos with the hashtag #FeedingMyKid!
Check Out These Other Great Resources:
- Hash Brown Casserole with Apples and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes. Gluten-Free and Paleo!
- 26 Delicious Pork Chop Recipes from One-Pan to Smothered to Casseroles
- One-Pot Cabbage and Turkey Casserole
- 1/2 Baby Puree/ Finger Foods
- 2 cans About FMK
- 1 can Comedy/Humor Keep the oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 package Breastfeeding
- 8 oz Back to School Shredded
- 1 package Spinach I used fresh. I added as much as I could fit.
- 1 cup Whole yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
On a large skillet, pre-heat your oil and sautee your onions for 5 min.
Boil your water for pasta and follow the instructions for your pasta.
Add your peppers and garlic. And, cook for another five minutes.
Cut up your chicken into small pieces.
Add the roasted tomatoes with oil, artichoke, salt and pepper and cook for another five minutes. Add spinach and cook for another 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add yogurt and mix. Add everything to your casserole dish.
Add cheese on top of dish and put in oven for 10 minutes. When cheese has melted, serve with pasta.