Changing how our kids are eating can be tough! This 30-Day Challenge will hopefully change how children are eating in our school and eventually at home. We have tons of healthy recipes for kids on our website.
This challenge requires commitment and real change from parents, students, and teachers. The biggest change needs to come from you, the parent! Once we change our perspective and habits, we’ll find that children are a lot more adaptable than we give them credit for.
This change is worth making and we can make it together! We have created a group on Facebook to help answer questions, share ideas and to support each other during this challenge and beyond. Check out all our healthy recipes for kids in our recipe lists. Your kids will love all the new ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Breakfast Recipes: Check out our mega list of Breakfast Recipes to choose from
- 18 Quick and Easy Non-Cooking Breakfast Recipes
- 15 Surprising Ways to Sneak Protein into Food
- Healthy Pancake Recipes
- English Muffin Breakfasts
- 22 Healthy Breakfast recipes
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies and Bars (Make Ahead!)
- Breakfast Burritos (Make Ahead and Freeze)
- 30 Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas
- Super Healthy Quinoa Granola
- Healthy Egg Muffins for Those Busy Mornings
- Quick and Healthy Muffin Recipes for Breakfast! Be the Morning Superhero!
- Our Family Favorite: Super Easy High-Fiber Oatmeal Breakfast with Blueberries & Cinnamon
- Start Your Day Off Right with these Healthy Breakfast Smoothies Recipes
- Make Breakfast Fun with These Egg Recipes
Lunch Recipes: Hundreds of Lunch Recipes to choose from
- Packing the Perfect Lunch (Tips and Tricks)
- Lunch ideas and recipes
- Finger Food Ideas
- School Snack Ideas
- Back To School Lunch Box Recipes For Kids of All Ages
- Quesadilla Recipes
- Foods High in Iron
- Ditch the Sandwich in Your Kid’s Lunchbox. Get New Lunch Ideas
Snack recipes: Hundreds Snack Recipes to choose from
- Best on the Go Snacks (No Cooking)
- 50 Healthy Snacks on the Go
- Vegetable Snack Ideas
- Fruit Snack Ideas
- Fiber Balls
- Blueberry Yogurt Muffins (No Sugar Added)
- Delicious and Nutritious Snack Idea: Crunchy Peas
- Healthy Snacks For Your Teenager
- Top Picks: Best High Fiber Snacks on the Go
Check back to www.FeedingMyKid.com to find new healthy recipes for kids added every day under our recipe section.
If you’re on Facebook, make sure you join the Facebook support group too!