Are you trying to get your kids to eat more veggies? We know parents want healthy kids and the first step in doing that is to teach kids about veggies. You can turn your healthy kids into lifelong healthy eaters by starting right away.
Teach your kids about veggies in infancy, starting with veggie baby foods. Give your kids healthy snacks like veggies and fruit instead of processed snacks including those puffs. Watch the video below to get more fun tips!
Tips To Get Your Healthy Kids To Eat Veggies:
- Be persistent. Experts say it can take up to 10-30 times for kids to develop a taste for food, so don’t give up!
- Give compliments. Kids love compliments. Things like “broccoli makes you strong” or “healthy kids eat veggies and run super fast” will make your kids want to eat more veggies.
- Get kids involved. Go to the grocery store and shop with them. Cook the food together. They are more willing to try foods they cooked.
- Use reverse psychology. Saying things like “this is mommy’s broccoli and not Timmy’s” can make your kids want to sample the broccoli off your plate. Parents know that kids want what they can’t have (like mommy’s iPhone!) so use it to your advantage.
- Make veggies cool. These moms put on veggies costumes and had a veggie dance party. This showed the kids are much their moms love veggies.
Here Are Some More Feeding My Kid Tps:
- Don’t Give Up On Your Kids Eating Vegetables
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Vegetables
- Want Your Kids to Eat More Veggies? Have Them Watch Videos of Other Kids Eating Veggies.
- Solve Picky Eating With These 5 Easy Tips!
- Getting Picky Eaters to Try New Foods Using the Rotation Rule
- Do’s and Don’ts For Getting Kids to Eat More Vegetables
- Why It’s Important Kids Get Hungry Before a Meal
Creating healthy kids and lifelong healthy eaters start right at home. Parents can absolutely do this by following these tips. What are some tips you have to create healthy kids and get them to eat veggies? How do you make veggies cool? Hashtag #FeedingMyKid and let us know!