Buying party favors at a party supply store can get costly. You can buy cute items in bulk and use some of your own party supplies at home. Get inspired with these DIY party favor ideas that are budget friendly and easy to put together.
The best part about these party favor ideas is that they don’t have to be extravagant or expensive. You can use a variety of different ideas from everyday life that would be great as a party favor.
The terra cotta pots are great for teaching kids about gardening. Plus, the terra cotta pots are great for moms too!
DIY Party Favor Ideas
- Chalkboard blocks to go. Buy a few blocks that can be painted with chalkboard paint. You’ll be able to write on them later. This can also can be a fun activity kids to do at a party.
- Terra-cotta pots. These can be painted using spray paint or can be hand painted. Put some potting soil in a bag along with flowers or herbs.
- Treasure chest. You can paint the unfinished chest in whatever spray paint goes with your theme. Fill it with whatever you want or whatever goes with your party theme.
Check Out These Other DIY Projects You Can Make:
- DIY Shelves Made Out of Popsicle Sticks. Easy Room Decor
- DIY Tassels. Make Your Own Tassels In Five Minutes!