Carving a pumpkin is one of your average Halloween crafts. Year after year, hundreds of pumpkins are carved, only to rot in a few days! Check out this video below for some Halloween crafts that don’t include craving a pumpkin.
Forget That Messy Pumpkin, These Halloween Crafts Are No-Mess!
What happens to all those wasted seeds and pumpkin after your carve them up? Not to mention that carving a pumpkin is a messy craft if doing so with young children. Looking for something more engaging for your kids that you can keep around longer?
Try making these cute styrofoam spiders perfect for your Halloween party or tune fine motor skills creating these string spider webs. Decorate your home with these Halloween crafts that will last you until next year. Ghost mud takes no prep beforehand so you can do it all together, but do this craft outside!
All You Need for These Halloween Crafts:
- Styrofoam Spiders: styrofoam balls, black pipe cleaners (cut in half,) google eyes and any other embellishments
- Ghost Mud: 1 roll of toilet paper, 3 bars of white soap, and a cheese grater
- String Spider Webs: paper plates, hole puncher, string, tape, stickers
Check Out These Other Halloween Ideas:
- Use Milk Jugs To Make Halloween Decor [Reuse & Recycle]
- Bewitching Halloween Party Ideas
- Halloween Food: Fun Recipes Without All The Added-Sugar
- Spooky And Delicious Halloween Food Ideas
- Frightfully Sweet Halloween Treat Ideas
- How To Carve A Pumpkin Using Cookie Cutters
- Sweet And Delicious Pumpkin Desserts