Being a mom means that you’re almost always running short on time. If only there was a way you could save time without having to cut corners. In this video, you’ll learn life hacks for kids and timesavers for mom! There are some great tips in here that will help keep you and your kids happy.
Life Hacks for Kids and Time Saving Tips for Moms:
- Have pre-made snacks prepared for your kids and yourself so when you’re on the go you’re ready to go. Check out these 50+ Healthy Snacks On the Go for Kids!
- Use a hanger clip to help close snack bags to keep food fresh longer. Keep clips where you can easily find them to make things easier.
- Put a hanger on the back of your kid’s highchair to hang bibs and other feeding essentials. This will save you a lot of time.
- If you’re shoe shopping for your baby, trace their shoes on a paper so you always know their shoe size. No more having to lug their shoes with you in your purse!
- Make your own grips on socks using glue so when your baby starts walking, they don’t slip as easily.
- Use a pool noodle to help keep your baby’s bedroom door open so you can check on them when they’re napping without waking them up with the sound of an opening and closing door.
Also, Check Out These Other Great Resources:
- 10 Parenting Tips For Raising Toddlers That Will Save The Day!
- How Much Sleep Do Children Really Need? Are Your Kids Getting Enough?
- Organize Your Snack Cabinet In No Time! Tips and Tricks!