Do you enjoy popcorn while watching movies at home with the family? This family night, why not eat the best popcorn you’ve ever made?! Check out this video for tips on how to make perfect popcorn and better ways to eat it.
Perfect Popcorn Hacks:
- For prepackaged popcorn, you can cut an opening on the side of the bag so when you reach in to eat some popcorn, your hands don’t get greasy from the sides.
- Before opening your bag, shake it up and watch all the unpopped kernels fall out. No more accidentally chewing a whole kernel!
- To make homemade popcorn, simply fill a brown paper/lunch bag with kernels, butter and whatever seasonings you want. Pop it in your microwave and enjoy!
- If you don’t have a paper bag or lunch bag, you can use a glass bowl. Fill it with your kernels, butter, seasonings and cover it with another plate that fits right over. Tip: make sure they are both microwave safe
- If you want to add extra butter or seasonings to your prepacked popcorn, you can cut a small opening directly on the bag and add it. Then place it in the microwave and enjoy!
Check Out These Other Great Resources:
- Healthy Summer Snacks to Keep Your Kids Energized and Happy
- 50 After School Snacks from Preschool to High School
- Guac Homemade Mac and Cheese Recipe