Moms know that keeping their car clean can be a task on its own! Whether it’s going to ballet or soccer practice, the car never seems to stay tidy. Car organization can seem impossible, but you can totally do it!
Elle from What’s Up Moms give tips on what she does to make sure her car stays organized. Try these tips yourself and see if they work for you!
Elle’s Car Organization Tips for her New Trunk Organizer:
- Keep a change of clothes for your kid(s) too
- You can keep a mini first aid for any mishaps.
- A towel you can use for spills or if your kid(s) gets cold
- plastic garbage bags in case of any emergency clean-ups
Check Out These Other Great Resources:
- How to Lift a Toddler Without Straining Your Back. Tips, Tricks & Life Hacks.
- How to Brush Your Toddler’s Teeth. Simple Hacks & Tips.
- Mom Hacks! Tricks, Tips and Secrets!