Bath time can be a struggle! These tips from What’s Up Moms will make bath time less stressful. These mom hacks will keep your kids entertained and you sane.
Mom Hacks for Bath Time
- Use colorful non-slip decals. They make the bath safer and create zones for kids
- Use foaming shaving cream and some paintbrushes for your kids to “paint” the bathtub.
- To limit soap dispensing for kids who love to do it themselves, rubber bands only delivers a small amount of soap. That way there isn’t a ton of waste.
- Put your little ones in a laundry basket. This makes it easier to sit and keeps toys within their reach.
- Was worse than bending a metal shower track? Having your kid get hurt by one. Use a pool noodle to cover this metal track and make it easier when you reach over to wash your kids.
More Fun Ideas:
- Freeze small toys in ice cubes for kids over three years old. They’ll love to follow them around in the water and watch them melt.
- You can create holes in a water. Your kids will love watching the water flow out from them!
- Use stackable cups for imaginary baking
- Your kids can use a colander for making it rain
Keeping Your Kids Safe and Your Bathroom Organized
- Hot gluing the holes in small squirt toys prevent mold. Don’t worry, they’ll still float!
- Lost your razor cover? Use a binder clip to make sure your kids won’t get hurt on the
- Hang tiered fruit basket for toys
- Cleaning tip: a wet dryer sheet removes soap scum and hand prints
Make Bath Time Easier for Your Daughters
- Long hair can be hard to wash and rinse. Condition and comb longer hair under water.
- Use a sports water bottle to rinse hair so no soap gets in eyes.