Barely used baby and toddler clothes are perfect for creating hand-me-downs for your next little one. Not only does this save parents money, you can create more memories in the same adorable outfits.Babies grow so fast it’s almost impossible to use outfits more than a few times! These baby clothes organizer ideas and tips are budget-friendly and super helpful for parents.
This video by What’s Up Moms has clothes organizer ideas and tips to properly organize hand-me-downs. These tips will help you figure out what clothing will work for your newborn or your younger child. Follow these easy steps and you’ll be organized and save money, too!
Did these tips work for you? Have more tips for parents? Let us know in the comments or hashtag your photos and ideas with #FeedingMyKid!
Baby Clothes Organizer Ideas and Tips:
- Start by dumping everything into one pile and begin your sorting from there!
- Pick where they’ll go: charity, kids, hand-me-downs, family…etc.
- Toss ripped clothing and worn clothes. They aren’t useful for hand-me-downs.
- Have a keepsake box for any sentimental items.
- Don’t keep everything. If you don’t like it, toss it! If kids won’t wear it, toss it!
- Ask your kids to help out. This will teach them to be organized and resourceful.
- Donate! Donate! Donate!
Out These Other Great Resources:
- Top Hacks for Toy Organization and Storage To Save You Space and Your Sanity
- Want to Know the Secret to Keeping Your Baby’s Clothes Clean? Try these easy Tips!
- Mom Hacks! Tricks, Tips and Secrets!