Cold season is coming. You don’t want to spend a lot of your free time at the doctor’s office.
Check out these immunity boosting suggestions for your child! These ideas will help you keep your child healthy and keep him strong.
How to Increase Immunity in Kids:
- Breastfeed your baby for the first 6 months, if possible.
- Maintain good hygiene by washing hands and learning to cover mouths when coughing.
- Get enough sleep! It’s important for them to fight off
- Vitamin C and E produce infection-fighting white blood cells.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and an active lifestyle both increase the production of the white blood cells.
Check Out These Other Great Resources:
- Road Safety Tips Every Kids Needs to Know
- Newborn Photo Ideas, Tips and Hacks
- Mom Hacks! Tricks, Tips and Secrets!