Potty training can be stressful for you and your toddler. Elle from What’s Up Moms gives tips on what worked for her while potty training her daughter. Thes potty training tips are not a one-size-fits-all, but they might help you!
When it comes to potty training, I know how difficult things can get. They can get dire pretty fast, which leaves you trying any and all methods to just get your kid to use the toilet.
I understand it’s not easy, but it is possible to achieve successfully and with minimal tears. Check out these potty training tips that might make potty training easier for you.
Potty Training Tips:
- Make your little one want to choose to use the toilet.
- Don’t scold your child for getting it wrong. Encouragement goes further than scolding!
- Don’t shame your child for mistakes.
- Celebrate their success!
Check Out These Other Great Resources:
- Everything You Need to Know to Potty Train Your Child!
- How To Get Kids To Poop
- How to Help Kids & Adults Overcome Constipation [Video]