Parents, you know going out to eat for family meals with a toddler can go bad fast!
Have you ever thought about keeping a survival bag when you go out for family meals? Check out the video below for tips on what this mom keeps in her bag when she goes out to eat for family meals
Tips For Your Survival Bag:
- Keep your bag in the car that way you’ll never forget it.
What To Keep In Your Bag For Family Meals at Restaurants
- Placemats. These are portable and easy to clean up. Train placements
- Activity table toppers. These come with stickers and fun activities that give kids things to do while out for family meals. There’s less of a mess with these! These Dory ones are so cute! Check out these Sesame Street ones.
- Magnet boards. These toys help create whatever scene they want. Train board or Farm board.
- Magnet books. Better than stickers just because they don’t get destroyed.
- Vehicles. These double as legos which mean double the entertainment!
- Any knick knack you can find. These are cheap but they last and keep your kids busy.
- Funny face reusable stickers
- Board books. Portable and durable! Why not bring books about food?
- Wooly Man activity mat
If all else fails, use your smartphone. Just make sure to have your videos downloaded in case you can’t rely on wifi or data.
Try keeping a survival bag in your car and let us know how it goes by hashtagging #FeedingMyKid!
For More Tips On Eating Out For Family Meals, Check Out:
- How to Stop Highchair Tantrums with Toddlers
- How To Deal With Toddler Tantrums. Tips & Tricks To Help Reduce Tantrums