Looking for some cool, personalized DIY party decorations and favors? Check out these DIY ideas you can make right at home.
The best part about these DIY party decorations? They’re budget friendly!
You can easily buy all your materials at a craft store for less than it would be at a party store.
To Make These Party Decorations:
For party favors, this mom used burlap bags filled with western themed goodies like harmonicas and bandanas.
She also used chalkboard signs that are inexpensive and filled the poster board with scrapbook paper and photos. Then layered with the party theme colors write cute quotes to place on the cake table. Watch the video to see for yourself.
Next, she used burlap signs, adhered to foam boards and used a marker to create rustic signs. You can use these to make oversized picture frames for photos!
You can modify all of these ideas to fit the theme of your next party. Use these ideas for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, and more!
Other Easy DIY Party Decorations:
- Cowboy hats that everyone loved wearing
- Plastic mason jars: unbreakable, embellished with theme colors
- Silverware: wrapped with banded colors
- Pie tins: an inexpensive alternative to paper plates and especially fun for BBQs
- Customized napkins: not much more expensive than regular napkins and add a personal touch
For Party More Ideas, Check Out:
- 20 Party Food Recipes For Any Occasion
- Fresh Avocado Guacamole Recipes for Every Dinner Party
- Summer BBQ Party Ideas for Kids
- 20 Great Finger Food Appetizers For Any Occasion