Welcome to the wonderful world of feeding your baby solid foods! Food introduction is a fun milestone for you and your baby.
The Video Covers:
- When to start solids
- Understand baby-led weaning vs purees
- What kinds of food your baby can eat at six months and beyond
- Understanding food allergies
- Why you offer whole fat dairy products like yogurt to your baby
- Not to offer whole milk until after age of 1
- Baby feeding schedule tips
- Other great tips!
Check out Part 2 of this Video
Our Favorite Puree Recipes:
Here is our guide to everything you need to know about:
- Introducing solids to your baby
- Making your own baby food
- Cooking baby food
- Storing, freezing and thawing baby food
- Which to do? Making my own baby food versus store-bought baby food?
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for our video series about how to best feed your baby, toddler, and school-aged child.
- Six Feeding Tips For Parents with Infants Turning Six Months
- Introducing First Foods to Your Baby: What I wish someone told me [Part 2]
- Baby 4 – 7 Months: Find Out How to Shape Your Baby’s Taste Buds For a Lifetime
- Your Ultimate Guide to Introducing First Food to Your Baby
- Is My Child’s Eating Normal at 9-12 Months of Age? Find Out What’s Normal.
- Childhood BMI Can Predict Obesity Starting at Early as 6 Months
The information on this website is designed for educational and/or entertainment purposes only. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns regarding your child’s condition. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses.