Easy Spinach Balls Make a Great Snack
A tasty and healthy snack! Here’s a vegetarian recipe perfect for #MeatlessMonday. These spinach balls are easy to make and are great as a grab-and-go snack.
I love having grab-and-go snacks on hand. Whenever you need something quick, these spinach balls are perfect. They’re even great in a sandwich bag on-the-go in the car or at the park.
These spinach balls are even great as a lunch side. You can pair these with roast chicken leftovers and some carrots on the side.
Making these spinach balls are a great first recipe for little ones that are just starting out in the kitchen. You can easily make these with very little hassle. Your little chef will love making them! Find out why you should cook with your kids.
Make Extra Spinach Balls and Freeze for Later
If you want to make a huge batch of spinach balls for the week, you absolutely can! They’ll be good for about 5 days in the fridge.
You can also freeze these easy snacks for later too! They can keep up to 2 months in the freezer
Simply thaw them out on the stove top. If you want to get them crispier you can also throw them back in the oven.
Need More Snack Ideas? Check Out:
- 20 Toddler Approved Healthy Snack Ideas. Offer a lot of Variety to Reduce Picky Eating.
- Delicious and Nutritious Snack Idea: Crunchy Peas
- Crispy Chickpea Snackers with Homemade Taco Seasoning
These spinach balls are easy to make and a great grab and go snack. They're the perfect healthy snack for toddlers and preschoolers.
- 1 1/2 cups ground oatmeal Into a flour.
- 1/2 cup ground flax This will be your "breadcrumbs."
- 1 (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed Try to drain as much water as possible. You can also cook up your own fresh spinach but make sure it's cool for use in this recipe.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs beaten
Drain the frozen spinach.
In a large bowl, add in all your ingredients and mix until chronology combined.
Scoop about 2 tbsp size balls into a baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Serve and enjoy!