Check out these back to school DIY supplies you can easily make at home. With just a few tools, you can make your own back to school DIY supplies for your kids. I’ve had my fair share of Pinterest fails, but these are really easy to do.
Using a few, budget friendly supplies, you can make:
- Pencil pouch: all you need is your favorite fabric design, duct tape, and a hot glue gun.
- Geometric shaped clipboards: chalkboard paint, dry erase paper and any other embellishments
- Chalkboard lunch boxes: adhesive chalkboard paper and chalk marker
The cool thing about making these back to school DIY supplies is there is no limit on your creativity. These supplies are customizable for everyone you make them for!
Don’t feel intimidated by these crafts! Even if you’re not a DIY pro, you can still make these cool supplies.
Check Out These Back To School DIY Meal Ideas and Snacks:
- Back-to-School Special Breakfast Ideas
- Veggie Pot Pie! The Ultimate Comfort Food
- Healthy Homemade Back-to-School Lunch Ideas
- 30 Healthy and Delicious After-School Snacks
- Top Picks: School Lunch Supplies