Moms know when it’s time to eat, your baby doesn’t care where you are! Check out this funny video by What’s Up Moms about breastfeeding in public.
Moms can relate to this funny video. What’s even funnier about this breastfeeding in public parody is that it’s so true! Whether it’s people who just can’t seem to look away or not being able to find a good spot, breastfeeding in public can be a little bit stressful.
Moms, don’t be afraid to feed your baby out in public. Cover up, don’t cover up, it’s really up to you. There’s no need to be ashamed of breastfeeding in public; your baby needs to eat! Many states have passed laws saying that it’s your right as a mother to breastfeed your baby in public. For more info, check out this link to learn more about public breastfeeding state by state.
Tips from What’s Up Moms on Breastfeeding In Public:
- Find a spot to feed. This might take a while. Ditch the bathroom stall, find a place with some food!
- If you feel like covering up, do so.
- Prepare to be stared. Ignore the haters!
- Own it! You’re doing what moms do: care for their kids.
Check Out These Other Great Breastfeeding Resources:
- Breastfeeding Tips: What I Wish Someone Told Me
- The Picky Breastfed Baby: BreastFeeding Tips
- Newborn Care: What to Eat While Breastfeeding. Advice from a Dietitian.
- Tips to Enjoy Breastfeeding (When It’s Not Always So Enjoyable)