I love make-ahead breakfasts! They make it so easy to grab-and-go in the morning. This oatmeal almond breakfast bar recipe is so good! They help keep you full until your next meal thanks to the fats from the almonds and fiber from the oatmeal.
Make-Ahead Breakfast Bar Recipe
You can make this breakfast bar recipe ahead of time and save them for the whole week. These aren’t just good for breakfast! They make a great midday snack, too.
Try these out. They’re perfect for those busy weekday mornings.
For More Breakfast Ideas, Check Out:
- Make Breakfast Fun with These Egg Recipes
- Start Your Day Off Right with these Healthy Breakfast Smoothies Recipes
- 20 Super Simple Crock Pot Breakfast Ideas. Easy Recipes Perfect for Feeding a Crowd!
This breakfast bar recipe is perfect for those busy mornings. You can make this ahead of time and save for the whole week! Your kids will love it.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 8-10 fresh apricots
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 X 9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a heavy duty food processor or blender, combine all the dry ingredients first and then add in the wet while still processing. This could take a bit.
- Pour combined mixture into the bottom of the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Spread mixture out evenly on top of the baked base and press down.
- Bake another 15 minutes. Enjoy!