Do you want your kids to eat healthier? Did you know you can teach your kids how to eat more vegetables and fruits by having them watch kids eat vegetables and fruits?
There are new studies that show if a child watches other children eat vegetables and fruits, then they are more likely to eat vegetables and fruits within the next week or two.
So check out this great video with your kid today and get him eating plums.
For more on the study be sure to read Want Your Kids to Eat More Veggies? Have Them Watch Videos of Other Kids Eating Veggies.
And also help inspire other kids to eat by sending in your own videos.
Find out more info about what you can do to help stop picky eating for others by sending in videos: Does Your Child Eat Vegetables? Create a Video Of It To Get Kids To Eat Healthier! Find Out How…
Baby Eating Plum for the First Time
Check Out These Other Videos:
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Bananas
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Oranges
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Strawberries
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Kale
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Brussels Sprouts
The information on this website is designed for educational and/or entertainment purposes only. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns regarding your child’s condition. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses.