Sometimes eating blueberries can be messy, but that’s okay. Blueberries are a great source of antioxidants and minerals. That’s why it’s a great snack food to give to your kids. Sometimes, it’s hard to get kids to try foods, even fruits as good as blueberries. That’s why we put together this video series from videos we’ve curated from the web.
Do you want your kids to eat healthier? Did you know you can teach your kids how to eat more vegetables and fruits by having them watch kids eating vegetables and fruits?
There are studies that show if a child watches other children eat vegetables and fruits, then they are more likely to eat vegetables and fruits within the next week or two.
Be sure to post this and your video using the hashtag #NoKidsMenu !
So check out this video with your kid today and get him eating blueberries.
- For more on the study be sure to take a look at: Want Your Kids to Eat More Veggies? Have Them Watch Videos of Other Kids Eating Veggies.
- And also help inspire other kids: send in your own videos.
- Find out more info: Does Your Child Eat Vegetables? Create a Video Of It To Get Kids To Eat Healthier! Find Out How…
Kids Eating Blueberries – Hilarious
Check Out These Other Videos:
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Bananas
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Oranges
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Strawberries
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Kale
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Brussels Sprouts
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Plums
The information on this website is designed for educational and/or entertainment purposes only. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns regarding your child’s condition. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses.