Egg Muffins are a Simple and Healthy Breakfast
Maria Rivera shows us how she makes her healthy egg muffins.
You can fill your egg muffins with whatever you like but we recommend lots of veggies! Spinach is great for these along with peppers, mushrooms, and even broccoli! Fill these up with veggies for a fiber and vitamin-packed breakfast.
The best part about these egg muffins is that you can grab a couple on your way out to work or school. They’ll keep in the fridge for about 5 days, so you can make these over the weekend and have them ready throughout the week.
For your protein, you can add in ham, turkey, sausage, chicken, bacon – whatever you like! Try to go for nitrate-free options for an even healthier breakfast.
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas:
- Our Family Favorite High-Fiber Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast
- Start Your Day Off Right with these Healthy Breakfast Smoothies Recipes
- Quick and Healthy Muffin Recipes for Breakfast! Be the Morning Superhero!
- Pinterest’s Best Breakfast Ideas for Toddlers. Your Kids Will Love These!
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Cookies. Healthy and Nutritious
- 20 Super Simple Crock Pot Breakfast Ideas. Easy Recipes Perfect for Feeding a Crowd!
- Healthy Egg Muffins For Those Busy Mornings. Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipe!
- Make-Ahead Oatmeal Almond Breakfast Bars
- Get Your Kids Excited for the Morning with These Breakfast Ideas
- Change What Your Kids Are Eating for Breakfast. Find out why!
- Breakfast Burrito Recipes. Make Ahead and Freeze to Make Mornings Easier
- Awesome Waffle Iron Recipes and Ideas. Breakfast Tips.