It can be hard to get kids to eat vegetables. Dealing with picky eating is not fun and can be very exhausting. Well, what if I told you there are ways to get kids eating vegetables without all of the fuss?
There is a study that shows if a child watches other children eat fruits and vegetables, then they are more likely to eat fruits and vegetables themselves.
What does this mean?
It means that you can get your kids eating healthy if you show them videos of other kids eating healthy!
So watch this video with your kids today and get them eating avocados.
Be sure to post this and your video using the hashtag #NoKidsMenu!
- For more on the study: Want Your Kids to Eat More Veggies? Have Them Watch Videos of Other Kids Eating Veggies.
- And also help inspire other kids by sending in your own videos.
- Find out more info: Does Your Child Eat Vegetables? Create a Video Of It To Get Kids To Eat Healthier! Find Out How…
6 Months Old Eats Avocado
Check Out These Other Videos:
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Plums
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Oranges
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Bananas
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Kale
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Series: Kids Eating Brussels Sprouts
The information on this website is designed for educational and/or entertainment purposes only. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns regarding your child’s condition. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses.