Checkout this great video for some inspiration! Getting kids to eat their vegetables doesn’t have to be hard. An easy and fun way to get your fussy eater to eat foods they normally wouldn’t even want to touch is to create really engaging theme nights.
There are tons of great and exciting menu options that you can find (and that we’ve found just for you!) to get out of the drabness of mealtime routine and start having fun at dinner!
Benefits of Theming
It’s been shown that the more kids are exposed to new dishes, the more likely they are at trying new foods. Making mealtime both enticing and a tradition can help drop your child’s guard and get him to have a taste of foods that he normally would never even want.
Here are Some Amazing Theme Night Ideas!
- 17 Meatless Monday Meal Ideas
- 22 Amazing Mexican Recipes
- 21 Breakfast For Dinner Recipes
- Stir Fry Recipes
- 22 Comforting Casserole Recipes
- Top 20 Chicken Recipes Of All Time
- 19 Delicious Beef Recipes
- 22 Savory Soup Recipes
- 21 Perfect Pasta Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- 19 Amazing Sandwich Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- 17 Tasty Taco Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- 18 Luscious Lasagna Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- 25 Easy Mexican Crockpot Recipes
- 20 Savory Shrimp Recipes To Try At Home
- How to Cook That? Grapes Salad Recipes
- 19 Awesome Pinterest Crockpot Beans Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- 20+ Chicken Crockpot Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- 18 Quick and Easy Non-Cooking Breakfast Food Recipes: Theme Night Ideas
- Make Food Fun. Here are ideas on what foods to dip.
- 21 Fajitas Recipe – A New Recipe To Try Each Week
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipes You Can Feel Good About
- 30+ Amazing Homemade Pizza Recipes
- 25 Healthy & Delicious Quesadilla Recipes
- Healthier Homemade Mac and Cheese Recipes
- Healthy Homemade Meatball Recipes
- Healthy Homemade Fish Sticks Recipes – Remaking Kid Favorites
- Making Food Fun: Black Rice, Black Pasta and Black Quinoa
- 25 Insanely Delicious Acorn Squash Recipes
- Classic Indian Recipes You Can Make in the Crock Pot
- Awesome Crock Pot Chili Recipes
Also check out our other videos:
- Helping Kids Become Adventurous Foodies. Inspiring Families to Eat Better.
- Picky Eating Tools. What to buy to get your kids to try new foods!
- It’s Ok If You’re Not a Great Cook. You can still be a hero in the kitchen with your kids.
- Do Teenagers Know What Vegetables Look Like? Eek!
- Get Your Kids To Eat By Doing Sensory Play Activities: Cold Slimy Playdough