Not sure when to introduce solids to your baby? We’ve got you covered.
I talked to Tammy Bishop, Occupational Therapist and Feeding Specialist. I’m excited to have her here with us today! She will be able to answer some great questions about health, nutrition and when to introduce solids to babies.
If you liked this video be sure to check out our other videos with Tammy. Also be sure to comment and share!
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more videos and tips on how to get your kids to eat healthy.
Check Out Our Other Videos:
- Picky Eating Help: Advice from an Occupational Therapist [Part 1]
- Picky Eating Help: Advice from an Occupational Therapist [Part 2]
- Picky Eating Help: Advice from an Occupational Therapist [Part 3]
- Why You Shouldn’t Force Your Kids To Eat Everything Off Their Plate
- Why You Should Cook With Your Kids And Change Mealtime Locations
- When Do You Need To See An Occupational Therapist
- What Not To Do When Feeding Your Kid. Avoid These Bad Habits
- Picky Eating Help Rotation Rule, Avoid Brand Addiction
- How To Deal With Picky Eating Siblings